Program ( 3 days )
ED SUNDARBANS 2Nights 3Days
· Arrival at 11.00 am at Gothkhali (Here the road journey ends and the cruise to beautiful Sunderban begins).
· Departure by Boat for Dayapur. Tea/Coffee on Boat.
· Arrival at Sunderban Tiger Camp, Dayapur (The resort is located right opposite the Sunderban Tiger Reserve Forest separated just by River Pitchkhali).
· Check-in followed by lunch at Fisherman’s Wharf restaurant.
· Departure by boat for Jotirampur Bird Watching Center.
· Around sunset, return to the resort for hi-tea and snacks.
· Evening Get-Together. Folk Dance by Local Artists (The Adibasi tribe, inhabitants of Dayapur Island sing and perform, organise tribal folk dances) / Wild Life Documentary About Sunderbans.
· Dinner and Guests can relax at the Gol Ghar bar or call it a night.
· A thrilling Boat Cruise inside creeks and dense forest (breakfast on the boat during the cruise) through numerous rivers while visiting Dobanke Watch Tower area (subject to change by forest department**). There is also different bird and animal species.
· Lunch at Fisherman’s Wharf restaurant.
· before evening walking village tour, around sunset return to the resort for hi-tea and snacks.
· Evening Get-Together. Folk Dance by Local Artists (The Adibasi tribe, inhabitants of Dayapur Island sing and perform, organize tribal folk dances) / Wild Life Documentary About Sunderbans.
· Dinner at Fisherman’s Wharf restaurant.
· Guests can relax at the Gol Ghar bar or call it a night.
Visit Sudhanyakhali Watch Tower ares (subject to change**) and Cruise through Rivers and Narrow Creeks of Pitchkhali- Sarakhkhali-Sudhanokhali- Bonobibi Dharani (narrow creek).Observation lines have been cut out that allows visitors to see wildlife from a distance. Return to the resort before noon. Enjoy an early lunch at 11.00 am and depart for Gothkhali jetty.Back to Kolkata Airport/Rrailway Howrah station.
Program ( 2 days )
ED SUNDARBANS 1Nights 2Days Kolkata – Godhkhali, Sunderbans
Pickup from Kolkata in an exclusive vehicle and drive to Godhkhali, a journey of about 3 hrs. After obtaining requisite Forest permission we transfer you from Godhkhali jetty by motor fitted country boat to the tourist lodge located in the Sunderbans Islands. This journey would take you down the rivers Hogil, Gomar, Durgaduni and Gumdi in about an hour. In the afternoon after lunch, set off on motor boat and view wildlife from the Sajnekhali watchtower and visit the Sajnekhali Museum and Mangrove Interpretation Centre. Dinner and night halt at the forest resort.
The second day involves a half day cruise through the rivers and narrow creeks and a lovely birding experience. Food would be prepared and served on the launch itself. Start after bed tea and visit the various watch towers of Do Banki. The canopy walk at Do Banki gives you an opportunity to view wildlife from a netted enclosure. Next on our itinerary would be the Spotted Deer Rehabilitation Centre. Thereafter, enjoy the thrill of cruising deep in the “Indian Amazon” as India Beacons calls it and also around the islands of the Sunderban Tiger Project Area. Let yourself be guided by our Naturalist and Guide to view the Mangrove forest from close quarters, deep inside the creeks of Sarak Khali and you visit Sudhanyakhali Watch Tower. After lunch at the boat, we depart for Godhkhali and reach Godhkhali at 02:00 p.m. From Godhkhali, we transfer you to Kolkata. Arrive at Kolkata by about 5:30 / 6:00 pm. Tour ends with sweet memories.